The programming and nesting software for oxy-cutting and plasma cutting
Thanks to its ability to meet specific machine requirements, including heat constraints, involved in oxy-cutting and plasma cutting, act/cut is a powerful and flexible solution which efficiently combines automation and user interaction, when required.
Main advantages and benefits:
- High-performance automatic nesting (in terms of efficiency and calculation time) thanks to the availability of multiple nesting strategies
- Optimized multi-torch cutting control and ability to pilot machines equipped with programmable torches
- Optimized use of remnant sheets or off-cuts of any shape
- One click to perform the nesting, the tool path, and NC program generation
- Use of several methods to reduce the number of piercings on the sheet: continuous cutting (positive or negative bridges), chain cutting, common cut between two parts
- Efficient control of heat deformations
- Lead-ins/outs calculation to avoid burrs
- Ability to pilot programmable beveling heads.